Thursday, December 2, 2010

1 day shy of a month....

So....
I haven't posted in ALMOST a month.
Ladies, (and the few gents that read this), I feel like my life has been in a whirlwind.
And, the few moments I've had to myself, I just haven't wanted to blog.

I do feel like I've accomplished quite a bit in the last month.
Like purchase 108 rolls of toilet paper.
Hoard much?

We got Sister married off....HUGE accomplishment!
I don't have any wedding pics yet, but, I do have a family pic of the 3 of us.
Please excuse my prego double chin...I thought I had gotten rid of that thing last spring with all of my physical fitness efforts;)

So, with the hectic weeks that came before the blessed event and the weeks that came after, I've kind of been in hibernation mode.

Y'all, my belly is huge.
I feel huge.
I really am NOT sleeping well.
I get about 4-5 hours a night at this point.
I'm surviving on my 1.5 hour catnap that I take while Rutledge is enjoying his afternoon nap.
I have no trouble falling asleep, its just the bathroom visits every hour on the hour that are making evening sleep a nightmare.  So, around 3 am, I'm up and at em'. 

Consequently, I haven't been in the best of moods lately, hence, the lack of blogging, etc.

I know its part of pregnancy, but, its kind of hard to motivate while having a very active 2.5 year old child of the male variety.....
Look at that sweet Bubba of mine.
I didn't know this was possible, but, he becomes more precious EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I think that Rutledge is swiftly become more and more aware of the changes that are about to happen in our household.  He will sometimes indulge in a little "'baby talk" to get our attention.  He is also making a point to tell me, "Mama, I'm your 1st baby!"  We are indulging him as well with extra hugs and assurement that he is our 1st baby.  But, the reality is that his whole world is about to change.  We have been reading books about becoming a big brother as well as talking about what big boys get to do and what babies can't do because they are so little.  I hope all of this helps!

    I'm hoping to spend the rest of Rutledge's nap time catching up on posting. 
I just cleaned off 2 SD cards this morning, so, maybe I can get some pics and things up!

I hope that everyone is doing well!
Thanks for bearing with me!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Erin, how much longer?? How hard is it being pregnant with a toddler? I'm scared..............