Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog Vacation......

Have you ever needed a vacation from your life?
Umm, yeah.
I kind of needed still need a break!

We have been on 3 major trips in 8 weeks.
Rutledge has had a major sinus infection and strep throat in those 8 weeks.

Don't get me wrong...I have had a wonderful time on our trips.  We have made some great memories and had some great experiences!  But, its time to SETTLE down.

Last week, Bubba was up in the middle of the night a couple of times last week with vomiting, fever....strep throat.  It wasn't good for my morale! 

We now seem to be on the road to recovery.
I was able to get back to the gym this morning.
That helps A LOT!

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on!  I have gotten lots of texts, emails, FB messages wondering what in the world was keeping me from The Blog;)  It makes me feel loved...and that people are actually interested in our crazy life.

Love to everyone.
Peace.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Girl, I understand! Me, too!