Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A little embroidery.....aka Hawkin' my Wares:)

For those of you that don't know, I have an embroidery machine.  I love taking simple little things and personalizing them for myself, my Bubba and others.  I keep a little assortment of blank baby items for gifts that I can quickly crank out and that family and friends can buy from me and I can embroider.  Its fun!

Last week I got a Facebook message from my friend, Jennifer.  She wanted me to monogram a few plain t-shirts for her little boy, Paul.  
This is how they turned out!

The two on the upper part of the photo are done in lower case and in "Miami" font.
The lower left shirt is dont in "Branded" font and the lower right font is done in "Natural Circle". 
Cute, Cute, Cute!
I hope you like them Jennifer!

Here are some other examples of what I can do:
This is an item I keep in stock, a scalloped edge batiste bib.  I have these in plain white, white with blue and white with pink.  This bib is in "Victor" font.  I think its beautiful for boys and girls.

A cloth diaper, I keep these in stock as well.  Great gift paired with a bib!
Again, "Victor" font.

I did these for my nephew, Clayton.  However, I don't keep shirts in stock.
Shirt on the top is in "Miami" font, shirt on the bottom is in "Natural Circle"


Things I do keep in stock:
For Baby
  1.  Fancy Batiste Bibs
          2.  Cotton Interlock Bibs   
3.  Terry Cloth Bibs
              4.  Heavy Duty Cloth Diapers
                          5.  White Cotton Interlock daygowns
For Home
      6.  Kitchen Dish Towels
             7. Linen Guest Hand Towels
                 8.  Linen Bread Warmer Liners
          9.  Linen Cocktail Napkins
                              10.  White Cotton "Hotel" Dinner Napkins

My current pricing is:
For 1 single initial: $3
For a 3 letter monogram or name: $6

If we don't live close by, don't worry!  Its more than likely cheaper and faster for you to mail me what you want embroidered and for me to mail it back for you than for you to drop it off!
 If you would like to purchase an item that I have in stock, please email me for pricing. 
Unless I am out of town, my product turnaround is pretty quick, around 3-4 days, including the time it takes to mail to and from:)

Just wanted to let all of you peeps know what I'm up to in my free time!!!

No comments: